Sadly, much has changed with the covid virus and we must follow new guidelines, laws and rules new to us all. Therefore, until advised otherwise by the Goverment:
- We are operating a one-way system throughout the property.
- We have to sanitise areas regularly so there may be a longer wait than usual for service.
- We have to collect names and contact details (which we will not see and dispose of safely after 21 days) in case of an outbreak.
- Contactless payments preferred (Tabs for inside tables).
- We offer table service and online ordering and again this may cause a longer wait.
- It is against the law to meet up in groups unless in social bubbles.
- Please do not move furniture around inside or in the garden. It is set up for distanccing rules.
- Doors are open to prevent contact. DO NOT close.
- Windows are open for ventilation. DO NOT close.
- No shouting, as this may project air borne virus.
- Keep children at the table at all times for their safety.
- No standing (vertical drinking) inside the property.
- Remeber Social Distancing (Jim).
We run a Traditional Canal-side pub serving good food every lunchtime and evening
(No food Sunday eve).
On tap there are Cask Marque real ales and ciders to enjoy in relaxing surroundings by the Ashby canal. Please click on the links to find out more about the place and what we offer.
Our opening times are as follows:
Monday to Friday 12.00noon to 3.00pm and 5.30pm to 10.30pm
Saturday 12.00noon till 11.00pm
Sunday 12.00noon till 6.00pm
Our food service times are as follows:
Monday to Saturday 12.00noon to 2.00pm and 6.00pm to 8.30pm
Sunday 12.00noon till 2.00pm